Tecate Memory Backup
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Tecate Group offers an array of ultracapacitors/supercapacitors for memory backup applications including backup power during battery changes in portable devices. These ultracapacitors/supercapacitors are available in through-hole configurations, and with leads and a connector for easy system integration, and are ideal for providing short-term power in various memory backup systems. Some of their many applications include:
- TPL 2.7V ultracapacitor/supercapacitor cells for short-term backup power to maintain data integrity in battery hot swaps.
- PBLL 5.4V modules for easy plug-in connectivity and excellent choice in replacing traditional BBU units.
- PBLS ultracapacitor/supercapacitor modules for power backup from 8.1 to 16.2V and replacing traditional battery backup schemes in memory backup applications.
- Custom ultracapacitor/supercapacitor modules for use on board or located remotely within systems to provide maintenance-free, life-long power backup in memory backup applications.
- HS series ultracapacitors/supercapacitors for small-footprint backup power in space-restricted boards.
- CMC ceramic capacitors for noise filtering in memory backup applications.